Saving your data and controlling your data usage on facebook on 3G and 4G is a way to control your data consumption. With the right app settings, you’re just a step away from staying in control of your data.
Here are some tips on how to minimize data consumption on some of your favourite apps:
Facebook – Switch Off Auto Play
- Go to your Facebook option icon (the three horizontal bars at the top right corner).
- Click on App Settings (Under help & settings).
- Click on AutoPlay.
- Select Never autoplay videos.
- In addition, you can activate the “Data Saver” option.
- Navigate to the option icon.
- Then go to settings & Privacy.
- Select Data Saver.
- Toggle the data saver on.