Y’ello, Do you know you can make your data last due to usage?
Save data by controlling your data usage and configuring your app settings. With the right app settings, you’re just a step away from staying in control of your data.
Here are some tips on how to minimize data consumption on some of your favourite apps:
Steps to managing data on WhatsApp – Deactivate Auto-download
- Go to the “settings” section in your WhatsApp APP.
- Click on “Data and Storage Usage”.
- Select Media Auto Download option.
- Deselect all options under “When Using Mobile Data”.
- You can also enable low data usage for WhatsApp Calls.