We know and understand, how much of a hassle replacing/swapping your SIM can be. This is why we have decided to make it simple with some of these basic steps to remember.
Situations Where You Might Need To Replace Or Swap Your SIM
If it is faulty
If it is damaged, stolen, or lost
If it is obsolete (but eligible for replacement or an upgrade)
Any other legitimate reason or condition apart from those above
Minimum requirements for SIM Swap/Replacement
- The phone number must be registered
- Your National Identity Number (NIN)/NIN Slip
- Provide CORRECT responses to Key personal details below
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s maiden name
- State of Origin
- Last Recharge Date
- Last Recharged Amount
- Four (4) Frequently Dialed Numbers
More information on SIM replacement/Swap
- You will be required to purchase a new SIM Card, where the phone number of the old SIM Card would be transferred
- You are also required to complete The SIM REPLACEMENT (Welcome Back) FORM and provide all the necessary information needed.
Now that you know what to do! We look forward to welcoming you back to Nigeria’s Number 1 network!
Go a step further:Download Welcome Back Form
Also, visit any of our shops closest to you
We look forward to welcoming you back to Nigeria’s Number 1 network!