SIM Swap/Replacement and SIM Upgrade
We know and understand, how much of a hassle replacing/swapping/upgrading your SIM can be. This is why we have decided to make it simple with some of these basic steps to remember.
Situations Where You Might Need To Replace, Swap Or Upgrade Your SIM
- If it is faulty
- If it is damaged, stolen or lost
- If it is obsolete (but eligible for replacement or an upgrade) ·
- If it needs to be upgraded to the 4G network
- Any other legitimate reason or condition apart from those above
Minimum requirements for SIM Swap/Replacement and SIM Upgrade
- The phone number must be registered
- Your National Identity Number (NIN)/NIN Slip
- Provide CORRECT responses to Key personal details below
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s maiden name
- State of Origin
- Last Recharge Date
- Last Recharged Amount
- Four (4) Frequently Dialed Numbers
More information on SIM replacement/Swap and SIM Upgrade
- You will be required to purchase a new SIM Card, where the phone number of the old SIM Card would be transferred
- You are also required to complete The SIM REPLACEMENT (Welcome Back) FORM and provide all the necessary information needed.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Nigeria’s Number 1 network!